Thin wall food container manufacturing industry has now become a leading industry as thin wall food containers are widely used for lightweight packaging solutions worldwide. The continual rising demand for lightweight packaging along with increasing urbanization in the country attributed to increasing demand of thin wall food container manufacturing. So, demand for high speed injection moulding machine that can meet the requirement. Key characteristics of thin wall food container are low cost, lightweight packaging and ease to use.
As one of the leading turnkey solution provider, Hitech Plastics Engineering always striving to introduce innovative solution so that customer can achieve results more than expectations. Consider us your one-stop-shop, sure to meet your needs of thin wall food container injection moulding machine.
Why Only Hi-tech Plastics Engineering?:
- Single Source Provider: You can get a range of options and can select best one.
- Consulting Specialists: They can help you determine the most effective equipment to increase your production throughput.
- Technical Assistance & Support: Hitech Plastics Engineering’s dedication to your project does not stop after installation. Our professionals are always ready to relieve burden from your shoulder and provide support even after office hours.
- Deals in World-Known Brands: As a authorized dealer of renowned brands, Hitech Plastics Engineering guarantee all equipment.
- Nation-wide Renowned Customers: Hitech Plastics Engineering has become a “word of mouth” among quality conscious consumers in a very short span of time due to its unmatched quality, availability and competitive price. Few renowned customers include “Huzaifa”, “Mumtaz Packages”, “LPP” and many more.
Cost Summary of Thin Wall Food Container Manufacturing Unit
Production & Profit Summary of Thin Wall Food Container Manufacturing Unit
|Profit Calculation According to Current Thin Wall Food Container Market|
|Production||60,000 + per day (as machines have maximum 6 seconds cycle time)|
|Manufacturing Cost w.r.t Raw Material||Maximum Rs.9 per piece|
|Electricity and Labour Cost||Less than Rs. 1 per piece|
|Total Manufacturing Cost||Maximum Rs. 10 per piece|
|Market Rate that manufacturer sell to dealer||Rs. 12.50 per piece|
|Profit Margin||More that Rs. 2.50 per piece|
|Minimum Revenue per day||Rs. 150,000 (60,000 x Rs. 2.5)|
Servo Hybrid Injection Moulding Machine Energy Saving
Economical Start for Thin Wall Food Container Molds
Disclaimer: This post is only for the informational purpose and we are not responsible for any type of profit or loss. Products prices (that are mentioned in this post) are valid only till one month since posting date. Prices shown are list prices and are subject to trade discount and to change without notice. Prices may also be changed without notice due to unforeseen cost increases of imported products or currency fluctuations. We carefully check pricing and product specifications, but occasionally errors can occur, therefore we reserve the right to change both without notice. We are not responsible for customer pricing errors. Some products listed may be non-stock items.