Manufacturing paint bucket with in-mould-labelling is spreading quickly due to its series of advantages. The In-Mould-Labelling is the technology in which two processes, plastic moulding and labelling processe, are performed simultaneously. The basic principle of manufacturing paint bucket (or any plastic item) with IML (In-Mould-Labelling) is that label is placed in the mould, by using high speed IML robot. After that, molten plastic is injected in the mould. Once the paint bucket (or any plastic item) has cold and solid, that label will become an integral part of the product. In-Mould-Labelling allow the integerated visual effect and a high quality graphic resolution.
Why Only Hi-tech Plastics Engineering?:
- Single Source Provider: You can get a range of options and can select best one.
- Consulting Specialists: They can help you determine the most effective equipment to increase your production throughput.
- Technical Assistance & Support: Hitech Plastics Engineering’s dedication to your project does not stop after installation. Our professionals are always ready to relieve burden from your shoulder and provide support even after office hours.
- Deals in World-Known Brands: As a authorized dealer of renowned brands, Hitech Plastics Engineering guarantee all equipment.
Servo Hybrid Injection Moulding Machine
Yangsen Robot and In-Mould-Labeling Solution
Yangsen Robot & IML Solution
- 3 Servo Driven Take Out Robot
- Label Cassette
- Product-Fetching Robot
- Vacuum Pump
|Switching Power Supply||MW||Taiwan|
|Magnetic Induction Switch||UNUO/KITA/Lydtek||Taiwan|
|Air Cylinder – Vertical Stroke||FONTAL/UNIQUC||Taiwan|
|Air Cylinder – Crosswise Stroke||FONTAL/UNIQUC/HINAKA||Taiwan|
|Air Cylinder – Swing Stroke||Festo/AIRTAC||German/Taiwan|
|Static Electricity Generator||BECKER||German|
|Safety Door Lock||SICK||German|
|Base / Structural Beams||Yangsen||China|